- SEM Fire and Rescue engineers are capable of designing any vehicle to suit the specific needs of customers and providing innovative ideas and solutions.
- SEM Fire and Rescue use 3D CAD modelling and Finite Element Analysis software together with stringent design processes to ensure customers requirements are met efficiently and cost effectively.
- Management of small and large volume projects.
- High level customer focus to satisfy individual requirements.
- A diverse range of skill levels.
- Defined and efficient supply chain management.
- Incorporation of MoTeC Accident Data Recording (ADR) system and Vehicle Operation Monitoring Systems (VOMS)
- Incorporation of Spatial Automated Incident Management (EYEfi® AIM)
- Formerly the Victorian Country Fire Authority vehicle manufacturing workshop SEM Fire and Rescue has in excess of 50 years of experience in building Fire, Rescue and Emergency Services vehicles.
- SEM Fire and Rescue is a supplier to Victorian CFA, Fire and Rescue New South Wales, Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board, South Australian Country Fire Service, Northern Territory Police, Fire and Emergency Services, S.E.S, Victoria Police, RACV, Shell and Alcoa.
- Recent contracts inlcude Class 3 Pumpers for FRNSW and Light and Medium Tankers for CFA, Medium Tankers (TFFR) for the Department of Defence and road side assist vehicles for RACV.
- Risk Assessments
- Operator Manuals
- Operator Training