Rollover Protection Structures (ROPS) are roll bars or roll cages designed for wheel or track vehicles. ROPS are designed to create a protective zone or safety cage around the operator / driver when a rollover occurs. ROPS will prevent the operator from being thrown from the protective zone and crushed from an overturning vehicle.
Primarily designed for tractor applications ROPS can now be incorporated into almost any type of vehicle and needs to meet strict standards such as AS2294.
SEM can supply ROPS to suit a specific vehicle or supply in kit form a tested and certified system to suit standard common vehicles such as the following:
- Toyota Hilux (single & dual cab)
- Toyota Landcruiser (75, 78, 79 & 100 SERIES)
- Toyota Prado 120 series wagon
- Nissan Navara Dual Cab
- Nissan Patrol GU Wagon
- Mitsubishi Triton Dual Cab
- Ford Ranger (single & dual cab)
- Mazda BT50 (single & dual cab)